Find local trade schools and online technical colleges in Maryland with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree programs.
Use the course search application to find trade school and college classes near you. Career training options include construction & skilled trades and CDL driver, healthcare, cosmetology, computer & IT, business administration, HVAC technology and many others.
Maryland Trade Schools & Technical Colleges
All listed colleges are accredited and offer financial aid assistance to students who qualify.
- Fortis Institute – Landover, Towson
- All State Career Training – Baltimore
- Lincoln Tech – Columbia, MD
- Dawn Career Institute – Wilmington, DE.
- YTI – Lancaster & York, PA
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance – Chesapeake, VA
- Harris School of Business – Dover & Wilmington, DE
- Kaplan University – Hagerstown, Rockville
- Empire Beauty Schools – Glen Burnie, Owings Mills
- Maryland School of Massage – Frederick
Many colleges have hybrid-online programs, evening or weekend classes, apprenticeships and other learning options.
Popular Maryland Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited Maryland certification training classes that take from six weeks to one year to complete. Two year associate and four year bachelor’s degree programs are also available. Some popular choices include:
- HVAC Technician
- Class A CDL Driving
- Aviation Maintenance
- Criminal Justice
- Electrical Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Welding Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding
- Surgical Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Massage Therapy
All programs are not available in all locations, use the search application to find your local training options.