Jump to: Medical Assistant Salary – Medical Asistant Colleges. Medical Trade Schools and Vocational Colleges across the USA with Medical Assisting Certificate training classes and Bachelor’s Degree programs.
Train to become a medical assistant and learn to record medical history and vital signs, prepare patients for exam, provide treatment and assist the doctor or nurse during exams.
Medical Assistant Programs include:
- (CMA) Clinical Medical Assistant which is a Certificate program.
- (CAMA) Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant program.
Trade Schools with Medical Assistant Programs
- Dawn Dental/Medical-Assistant Classes
- IBMC Medical Trade Classes
- Gwinnett College Medical Trade Classes
- Charter College Medical/Vocational Classes
- Antonelli College Medical/Business Classes
- American Institute Medical/IT Classes
- Baker College Trade/Tech Classes
- Coyne College Medical Assisting Classes
- Jolie Hair & Beauty Academy Classes
- Excel Dental & Nursing Classes
- Eastern International College
- Meridian College Medical Assistant Classes
- Daytona College Vocational Classes
- Blue Cliff College Medical/Trade Classes
- Blake Austin Medical Classes
- UMA Medical Vocational Classes
- Hunter Business, IT & Medical Classes
- CHCP Medical Career Certificate Classes
- St. Paul’s School of Nursing Medical Programs
- Career Training Academy Vocational Classes
- National College Vocational & IT Classes
- College of Westchester Vocational Classes
- Central Penn Vocational Classes
- McCann Vocational-Skilled Trades Classes
- BTI Skilled Trade/Vocational Classes
- Daymar College Vocational Classes
- Berkeley College Certificate/Degree Classes
- Keiser University Vocational Classes
- MMC Vocational Training Classes
- ICCC Vocational & Technical Classes
- Everest Skilled Trade & Degree Classes
- Chattanooga College Vocational Classes
- STC Technical/Medical/Business Classes
- MTI Medical-Vocational/Trade/Tech Classes
- Delta Tech Technical/Medical Classes
- FCC Vocational Certification Classes
- Vista College Medical-Healthcare/Trade/IT Classes
- Fortis Medical/Vocational/Trade Classes
- All State Career Vocational Classes
- Institute of Technology Vocational Classes
- YTI Vocational Training Classes
- Westech College Medical/Vocational/IT Classes
- Remington College Vocational Classes
- NTI Medical/Tech Classes
- Lincoln Tech Vocational Classes
- KTI Medical/Construction Classes
- Brightwood College Vocational Classes
- Intercoast College Vocational Classes
- Ayers Medical/Trade Classes
Accelerated, weekend class and hybrid (classroom/online) Medical Assistant Certificate course options are available at most Schools.
Medical Assistant Salary
Medical assistants earned an average of $30,590 in 2015. The top 10% made around $44,000, and entry level positions paid around $22,000.
Medical assisting practice tests: Try the free medical assistant practice tests, including CMA(AMMA), NCCT and CCS, on med career now.
Find vocational training in the medical field from a Technical College near you. Fill out Top Trade School’s free application and get contacted by the Medical Vocational School of your choice, it’s that easy.
More reading: Medical Assistant – Find Out About Education, Training, Jobs & Salary