Find accredited medical billing certificate and degree programs at local trade schools and technical colleges across the US. Use the search application to find a school with medical billing classes and begin training for a career today.
What does a medical biller do? A medical biller has three parts to their job: creating claims, transaction reports, and patient billing. A medical biller will be skillful at helping all parties involved navigate the murky waters of laws, regulations, and guidelines.
Schools with Medical Billing Programs
- Miller Motte College
- Florida Career College
- Antonelli College
- Hunter Business School
- Daymar Colege
- Southern Technical
- Northwestern College
- Fortis Institute
- Lincoln Technical Institute
All colleges are not listed here, use the search application to find your local options.
Schools with Online Medical Billing Programs
- Ultimate Medical Academy – Online Medical Billing and Coding
- Miller-Motte Technical College – Online Medical Billing and Coding
- Blue Cliff College – Online Medical Billing and Coding
- McCann School of Business & Technology – Online Medical Billing and Coding
The schools listed here are accredited as of 10/10/18. I looked up the accreditation myself and listed it on each individual school info page.
Difference between medical billing & coding
- Medical billers assign codes and insurance information and insert them into the billing software.
- Medical coders decipher the documents written by the doctors or nurses and apply the appropriate procedure codes.