Find accredited local trade schools and online technical colleges with dental assistant certificate training and associate’s degree programs. Use the search application to find a CDA or associate degree course near you.
How long does dental assistant training take? Dental assistant certificate training takes 9 months to 1 year to complete. Dental assistant associate’s degree programs take about two years to complete.
Dental Assistant Job Description
Dental assistant job description includes but is not limited to:
- Assisting during dental procedures
- Preparing the patient for procedure
- Taking patient medical history
- Sterilize equipment
- Comfort patients
- Discussing aftercare
- Taking impressions of mouth
Colleges with Dental Assistant Programs
Listed colleges are accredited and offer financial aid assistance to those who qualify.
- Meridian College
- American Institute
- St. Paul’s School of Nursing
- College of Health Care Professions
- Excel Dental
- YTI Career Institute
- Daymar College
- Blue Cliff College
- Platt College
- Miller Motte College
- Iowa Central Community College
- Northwestern College
- Midwest Technical Institute
- Keystone Technical Institute
- Ultimate Medical Academy
- Berks Technical Institute
This list is a sample of schools with dental assistant training, use the search application to find your local options.