Brookline College is an accredited school with campus locations in New Mexico and Arizona. They have a variety of career training classes and associate’s degree programs. Brookline College has financial aid assistance for students who qualify and other student services.
Use the search application to connect with a program.
- Business (associate’s)
- Paralegal (associate’s)
- Criminal Justice (associate’s)
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- Patient Care Technician
All programs are not available at all locations.
- 4201 Central Ave NW-Ste J, Albuquerque, NM 87105
- 2445 W. Dunlap Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85021
- 1140-1150 S. Priest Drive, Tempe, AZ 85281
- 5441 E. 22nd St. Tucson, AZ 85711
*Albuquerque location on map
Accreditation – “Brookline College’s Phoenix, Tucson, Tempe, and Albuquerque campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).”