The College of Health Care Professions has campus locations in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and other Texas cities. CHCP offers online/hybrid, day, evening and weekend classes to accommodate busy schedules. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
By submitting this form, you give CHCP(or any other school) your consent to be contacted by a variety of methods including phone (both mobile or home, dialed manually or automatically), email, mail, and text message.
Medical Certificate & Degree Programs
- Dental Assistant
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography – AAS Degree
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- On-Campus Medical Assistant Certificate Program
- Physical Therapy Technician Program
Texas Campus Locations
- 6330 East Highway 290, Suite 180. Austin, TX 78723
- 240 Northwest Mall Blvd. Houston, Texas 77092
- One Arena Place, 7322 Southwest Freeway Suite 110. Houston, TX 77074
- 4738 NW Loop 410. San Antonio, Texas 78229
- 4248 North Freeway. Fort Worth, Texas
8585 North Stemmons Freeway Suite N-300. Dallas, Texas 75247
- 2656 South Loop West. Houston, TX 77054
Vocational School Accreditation
The College of Health Care Professions, CHCP is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).