The College of Health Care Professions has campus locations in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and other Texas cities. CHCP offers online/hybrid, day, evening and weekend classes to accommodate busy schedules. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Use the search application to connect with a program near you.
By submitting this form, you give CHCP(or any other school) your consent to be contacted by a variety of methods including phone (both mobile or home, dialed manually or automatically), email, mail, and text message.
Medical Certificate & Degree Programs
- Dental Assistant
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography – AAS Degree
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- On-Campus Medical Assistant Certificate Program
- Physical Therapy Technician Program
Texas Campus Locations
- 6330 East Highway 290, Suite 180. Austin, TX 78723
- 12230 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77092
- One Arena Place, 7322 Southwest Freeway Suite 110. Houston, TX 77074
- 4738 NW Loop 410. San Antonio, TX 78229
- 4248 North Freeway. Fort Worth, TX
8585 North Stemmons Freeway Suite N-300. Dallas, TX 75247
Houston Med Center:
- 2656 South Loop West. Houston, TX 77054
CHCP School Accreditation
The College of Health Care Professions, CHCP, is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).