Delta Technical College is a trade school with 2 campus locations in Mississippi, at Horn Lake and Ridgeland. They offer skilled trade training programs like welding, HVAC, CDL, medical assisting, & dental assisting. Delta Technical College offers financial assistance to students who qualify and they’re military friendly too.
Use the program search application to connect with courses near you.
- Welding – 8-10 months
- HVAC/R – 9 month program
- Industrial, Commercial, and Residential Electrician – 12 Month program
- Commercial Truck Driving – 20 Days
- Professional Truck Driving – 20 Weeks
- Medical Assisting – 9 month program
- Dental Assisting – 9 month program
- Medical Coding Specialist – 9 month program
- Cosmetology – 13-16 month program
Mississippi Trade School Campus Locations
- Horn Lake, MS.
- Ridgeland, MS.
Delta Technical College Accreditation – Delta Technical College is accredited by the ACCSC.