Find an accredited pharmacy technician certification training course or an associate’s degree program near you.
Use the application to connect with a pharmacy tech program near you.
Colleges with Pharmacy Technician Programs
All listed partner colleges are accredited and have financial aid assistance for students who qualify.
- Southeastern College
- Arizona College
- Carrington College
- Fortis Institute
- Charter College
- North-West College
- Remington College
- Pima Medical Institute
- San Joaquin Valley College
- Southern Careers Institute
- The College of Healthcare Professions
- UEI College
- Wichita Technical Institute
All colleges are not listed here, use the search application to find your local options.
Pharmacy Tech Job Description
When you aren’t answering the phone or helping customers with their scripts, you have a long list of duties you’ll be responsible for:
- Get the pharmacist to answer customer questions
- Handle the transactions for prescription pick up
- Keep all customer information updated in the computer
- Keep track of and organize the inventory
- Collect information on incoming prescription fills and refills”[ref]
Salary info: The median annual salary of a Pharmacy Tech was $37,790 in 2022.