Find an accredited pharmacy technician certification training course or an associate’s degree program near you. “Most programs award a certificate after 1 year or less, although some programs last longer and lead to an associate’s degree.”
Use the program search application to find a school near you.
Colleges with Pharmacy Technician Programs
All listed colleges are accredited and offer financial aid assistance to those who qualify.
- National College
- Southeastern Institute
- Daymar College
- South College
- Sullivan University
- Platt College
- Virginia College
- Altierus Career College
- Miles Community College
- Midwest Technical Institute
- Florida Career College
- Fortis Institute
- All State Career
- Institute of Technology
- Wichita Technical
- Southern Careers Institute
- Remington College
- Lincoln Technical
- Intercoast College
All colleges are not listed here, use the search application to find your local options.
Pharmacy Tech Job Description
When you aren’t answering the phone or helping customers with their scripts, you have a long list of duties you’ll be responsible for:
- Get the pharmacist to answer customer questions
- Handle the transactions for prescription pick up
- Keep all customer information updated in the computer
- Keep track of and organize the inventory
- Collect information on incoming prescription fills and refills”[ref]
Salary info: you can make a median annual salary of $32,700 as a pharmacy technician. The top ten percent earn over the $48, 000 mark.