Trade schools and technical colleges with programs like correctional officer, paralegal, police officer and fire science.
Use the search application to find accredited criminal justice or law enforcement certification training classes and degree programs.
“There are two categories criminal justice careers fall under. One is law enforcement, the other is legal. The legal side of criminal justice careers concentrates on careers that provide some sort of legal representation to individuals or businesses who have need for it. Lawyers, paralegals, judges, court reporters, those all are considered to be legal careers under the criminal justice career heading.[ref]
Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement Programs
- Accident Investigator
- Correctional Officer
- Court Reporter
- Crime Scene Investigator
- Criminal Justice
- Fire Science
- Parole Officer
- Police Officer
- Private Investigator
- Security Services
Colleges with Criminal Justice Degrees
Listed colleges are accredited and offer financial aid assistance to those who qualify.
- Ashland University – Ohio & Online Courses
- UEI College – California & Online Courses
- Remington College – Locations across the US (FL, TX, OH & Hawaii too!)
- New England Institute of Technology – RI
- Miami Jacobs – Ohio Locations
- Northwestern College – Illinois
- South College – Knoxville & Asheville, TN
- ECPI University – VA, Carolinas, FL
- Chattanooga College – TN & Online
- Daymar College – OH, KY & TN
- Southern Technical Institute – across FL
- Miller Motte College – Southeast US
- Fortis – across the US
- Vista College – across TX & Online
- YTI – PA & MD
- Brightwood College – across the US & Online
- Sullivan University – KY
- Institute of Technology – CA & OR
- And more! Use the widget.
Online, accelerated and hybrid (classroom/online) class options are available at some schools.