Gwinnett College is a medical trade school with locations in Florida, Georgia, and North Carolina. Technical programs include medical, business, paralegal, and other careers. They also have certification classes in the dental assisting, IT, accounting, and other careers.
Use our free college locator widget and get information directly from the schools of your choice, it’s that easy.
Trade School and Technical Programs
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing
- Medial Coding
- Medical Office Admin
- Computer Information Systems
Trade School Campus Locations
- 4230 US-29. Lilburn, GA 30047
- 1130 Northchase Pkwy SE. Marietta, GA 30067
- 3200 Spring Forest Rd. Raleigh, NC 27616 (shown on map)
- 6690 Roswell Rd NE. Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Trade School Accreditation:
More school info:
Lawrenceville, GA. IPEDS ID: 140012, OPE ID: 02288400
Tuition estimate for full time 2016-17: off campus $7,800 plus about 1,750 for books and materials.
See disclosures: http://www.gwinnettcollege.edu/disclosures.htm