Jump to: North Carolina Trade Programs
North Carolina Trade Schools and Technical Colleges with courses in cosmetology, welding & HVAC technology, medical coding, auto repair, dental hygiene, cybersecurity, business, surgical tech and about 200 more.
Learn about NC Schools offering classroom and online courses, night and weekend classes, apprenticeships and other learning options.
Trade Schools and Technical Colleges in NC
- Brightwood College – Charlotte
- Aveda Institute – Chapel Hill
- Miller Motte College – Cary, Fayetteville, Greenville, Jacksonville, Raleigh, Wilmington
- Southeastern Institute – Charleston, Columbia
- ECPI – Charlotte, Raliegh, Greensboro
- Universal Technical Institute – Mooresville
- Empire Beauty School – Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Concord, Charlotte
Popular NC cities:
Get Online Training
NC Skilled Trade & Technical Degree Programs
Find 6 month certificate courses to degree programs in North Carolina like electrical, computer tech, barbering, HVAC, medical billing, coding, assistant, lab technician and more.
- HVAC Technician
- Medical Billing
- Hair Stylist
- Welding Technology
- Dental Hygiene
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Lab Tech
The schools listed here are accredited. These colleges have online programs, some evening and weekend classes, financial aid assistance and job placement services too.