Find local trade schools and online technical colleges in North Carolina with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree programs.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college classes near you. Career options include mechanic, construction & skilled trades, medical assistant and healthcare services, cosmetology, computer & IT, business administration, HVAC technology and many others.
North Carolina Trade Schools & Technical Colleges
The trade schools listed here are accredited and offer financial aid assistance to those who qualify.
- Miller Motte College – Cary, Fayetteville, Greenville, Jacksonville, Raleigh, Wilmington
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance – Charlotte
- Southeastern Institute – Charleston, Columbia
- Roadmaster Driver’s School – Dunn
- Millis Training institute – Eden
- Gwinnett College – Raleigh
- Aveda Institute – Chapel Hill
- ECPI – Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro
- Universal Technical Institute – Mooresville
- Empire Beauty School – Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Concord, Charlotte
- Health and Style Institute – High Point
- Tidewater Tech – Norfolk, VA.
Schools offering a variety of class types like hybrid-online, accelerated fast track, and evening/weekend..
Popular North Carolina Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited NC certification training classes that take from six weeks to one year to complete. Two year associate degree and four year bachelor’s degree programs are also available. Some popular choices include:
- HVAC technician
- Airplane Mechanic
- Automotive Technology
- Massage Therapy
- Culinary Arts
- Criminal Justice
- CDL Driver
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding
- Pharmacy Technology
- Dental Assistant
- Healthcare IT
- Healthcare Administration
Some of these colleges have online programs, evening and weekend classes, and job placement services too.
Popular NC cities: