North Carolina Trade Schools and Technical Colleges with courses in cosmetology, welding & HVAC technology, medical coding, auto repair, dental hygiene, cyber-security, business, surgical tech and about 200 more.
Jump to: North Carolina Trade Programs.
Learn about NC Schools offering classroom and online courses, night and weekend classes, apprenticeships and other learning options.
Trade Schools and Technical Colleges in NC
- Brightwood College – Charlotte
- Gwinnett College – Raleigh
- Aveda Institute – Chapel Hill
- Miller Motte College – Cary, Fayetteville, Greenville, Jacksonville, Raleigh, Wilmington
- Southeastern Institute – Charleston, Columbia
- ECPI – Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro
- Universal Technical Institute – Mooresville
- Empire Beauty School – Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Concord, Charlotte
- Health and Style Institute – High Point
Popular NC cities:
Get Online Training
NC Skilled Trade & Technical Degree Programs
Find 6 month certificate courses to degree programs in North Carolina like electrical, computer tech, barbering, HVAC, medical billing, coding, assistant, lab technician and more.
- HVAC Technician
- Medical Billing
- Hair Stylist
- Welding Technology
- Dental Hygiene
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Lab Tech
The schools listed here are accredited. These colleges have online programs, some evening and weekend classes, financial aid assistance and job placement services too.