North Carolina Trade Schools and Technical Colleges with courses in cosmetology, welding & HVAC technology, medical coding, auto repair, dental hygiene, business, surgical tech and about 200 more. Jump to: North Carolina Trade Programs.
Learn about NC Schools offering classroom and online courses, night and weekend classes, apprenticeships and other learning options. If you want one of the highest paying trade school jobs like mechanic, engineering technician, electrical engineer or construction management, school will help; use the widget to find a local or online course.
Trade Schools and Technical Colleges in NC
- Brightwood College – Charlotte
- Virginia College – Greensboro
- Gwinnett College – Raleigh
- Aveda Institute – Chapel Hill
- Millis Training institute – Eden
- Miller Motte College – Cary, Fayetteville, Greenville, Jacksonville, Raleigh, Wilmington
- Southeastern Institute – Charleston, Columbia
- ECPI – Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro
- Universal Technical Institute – Mooresville
- Empire Beauty School – Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Concord, Charlotte
- Health and Style Institute – High Point
You’ll find technical certification and degree courses like cyber security, computer, electronic, electrical and engineering and communications technician.
Popular NC cities:
Get Online Training
NC Skilled Trade & Technical Degree Programs
Find 6 month certificate courses to degree programs in North Carolina like electrical, computer tech, barbering, HVAC, medical billing, coding, assistant, lab technician and more.
- HVAC Technician
- Hair Stylist
- Welding Technology
- Dental Hygiene
- Medical Assisting
The schools listed here are accredited. These colleges have online programs, some evening and weekend classes, financial aid assistance and job placement services too.