Local trade schools and online technical colleges in North Carolina with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree courses.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college classes near you. Career options include mechanic, construction & skilled trades, medical assistant and healthcare services, cosmetology, computer & IT, business administration, HVAC technology and many others.
NC Trade Schools & Technical Colleges
The trade schools listed here are accredited and offer financial aid assistance to those who qualify.
- Gwinnett College – Raleigh
- Aveda Institute – Chapel Hill
- Millis Training institute – Eden
- Miller Motte College – Cary, Fayetteville, Greenville, Jacksonville, Raleigh, Wilmington
- Southeastern Institute – Charleston, Columbia
- ECPI – Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro
- Universal Technical Institute – Mooresville
- Empire Beauty School – Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Concord, Charlotte
- Health and Style Institute – High Point
Schools offering a variety of class types like online, accelerated fast track and hybrid (online/classroom).
Popular North Carolina Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited NC certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete, 2 year associate degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses. Some popular courses include:
- Medical Assistant (CMA online)
- HVAC technician
- Auto Mechanic
- Surgical Technology (ST)
- Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy (LMT)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Culinary Arts
- Business Administration
- Hospitality Management
- Mechanical Engineering
Some of these colleges have online programs, evening and weekend classes, and job placement services too.
Popular NC cities:
Get Online Training