Local trade schools and online technical colleges in Georgia with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree courses.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college classes near you in GA. Career options include auto mechanic, construction & skilled trades, medical assisting and healthcare services, cosmetology, computer & IT, business administration, HVAC technology and many others.
Trade Schools & Technical Colleges in Georgia
The GA colleges listed are accredited and offer financial aid assistance for those who qualify.
- Fortis – Atlanta
- Gwinnett College – Marietta, Sandy Springs, Lilburn
- Miller Motte College – Augusta, Columbus, Macon
- Millis Training institute – Cartersville
- UEI – Morrow
- Altierus – Atlanta, Norcross
- Health and Style Institute – Kennesaw
- Lincoln Tech – Marietta
- Roadmaster CDL Training – Atlanta
- Virginia College – Augusta, Columbus, Macon, Savannah
- Empire Beauty School – Augusta, Dunwoody, Lawrenceville, Kennesaw, Morrow, Atlanta, Savannah
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance – Duluth
Popular Georgia Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited Georgia certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete, 2 year associate degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses. Some popular courses include:
- HVAC Technician
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assistant (CMA)
- CDL Truck Driver
- Pharmacy Technician
- Radiologic Technician
- Massage Therapy (LMT)
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding(CCS)
- Criminal Justice
- Cyber Security
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
All programs are not available in all locations, use the search application to find your local options..
Popular GA Cities: