Georgia Trade Schools and Technical Colleges with classroom and online programs like welding technology, cosmetology, dental, surgical and medical assistant, HVAC certification, automotive technology and about 200 more. Jump to: Georgia trade school programs.
Find campus and online classes, night and weekend classes, skilled trade apprenticeships and other program options.
Trade Schools and Tech Colleges in Georgia
- Fortis – Atlanta
- Gwinnett College – Marietta, Sandy Springs, Lilburn
- Miller Motte College Augusta, Columbus, Macon
- Millis Training institute – Cartersville
- UEI – Morrow
- Altierus – Atlanta, Norcross
- Health and Style Institute – Kennesaw
- Lincoln Tech – Marietta
- Roadmaster CDL Training – Atlanta
- Virginia College – Augusta, Columbus, Macon, Savannah
- Empire Beauty School – Augusta, Dunwoody, Lawrenceville, Kennesaw, Morrow, Atlanta, Savannah
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance – Duluth
Popular GA Cities:
Online School Options
Georgia Skilled Trade & Technical Degree Programs
Along with trade school programs You’ll find technical certification and STEM degree courses like computer, electronic and electrical engineering or biology and communications technician. Just browse around or use the widget to filter schools by location and program type.
- HVAC Technician
- Welding Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Skilled Medical Trades
- Biology Technician
The schools listed here are accredited and have financial aid assistance. I know this because I actually looked it up and listed the type of accreditation on each School’s page. Schools offering Certificate, Associate, Bachelor, Master programs.