Local trade schools and online technical colleges in South Carolina with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree courses.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college classes near you. Career options include construction & skilled trades, healthcare, cosmetology, computer & IT, business administration, HVAC technology and many others.
South Carolina Trade Schools & Technical Colleges
Listed SC colleges are accredited and have financial aid assistance for those who qualify.
- ECPI – Greenville, Columbia, Charleston
- Southeastern Institute – Columbia, Charleston
- Virginia College – Charleston, Columbia, Greenville, Florence, Spartanburg
- Miller Motte College – Charleston, Conway
- Fortis Institute – Columbia
- Centura College – Columbia
- Remington College – Columbia
Popular South Carolina Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited South Carolina area certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete, 2 year associate degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses. Some popular courses include:
- Medical Assistant (CMA online)
- Surgical Technology (ST)
- Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy (LMT)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- HVAC Technician
- Welding Technician
- Auto Mechanic
- CDL Truck Driver
- Criminal Justice (online)
- Medical Coding (online CCS)
- Culinary Arts
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
- Cyber-Security (online)
The colleges and universities listed here are accredited. Many schools offering classroom/online courses, night and weekend classes and skilled trade apprenticeships.
Popular South Carolina cities:
Student services like job placement and career guidance are common at our partner colleges. Use the search application to get information.