Choose from accredited trade schools and online colleges with medical assisting certificate and associate degree programs. Learn skills like recording medical history and vital signs, preparing patients for exam, providing treatment and assisting the doctor or nurse during physical exams.
Use the search application to connect with a school offering accredited online medical assistant programs.
Colleges With Online Medical Assisting Programs
All listed schools are accredited and have financial aid assistance for students who qualify.
- MedCerts – Online Medical Assisting, Billing & Coding, Phlebotomy
- Daymar College – Medical Assisting Certification
- Keiser University – Online Medical Assistant
- Dawn Career Institute – Online Medical Assistant
- American InterContinental University – Bachelor of Healthcare Management
- Trident University – Health Administration
- Sullivan University – Medical Assistant, Health Information
- The College of Health Care Professions – Online Medical Assistant
- Ultimate Medical Academy – Online Medical Assistant, Medical Administrative Assistant
- Fremont College – Online Healthcare Administration
- St. Leo University – B.H.A. – Health Care Administration
All schools are not listed here, use the search application to find an online program near you.
Online Medical Assistant Programs include:
- (CMA) Clinical Medical Assistant which is a certificate program.
- (CAMA) Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant AS program.
How Long Is Medical Assistant Training? Train online in as little as six-twelve weeks at some schools, or earn your diploma or associate’s degree in one to two years.