Choose from accredited trade schools and online colleges with medical assistant certificate and associate’s degree programs. Train online in as little as 6 weeks to become a medical assistant and learn skills like recording medical history and vital signs, preparing patients for exam, providing treatment and assisting the doctor or nurse during physical exams.
Use the search application to choose your program and school, they’ll call you to answer your questions.
Online Medical Assistant Courses include:
- (CMA) Clinical Medical Assistant which is a Certificate program.
- (CAMA) Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant program.
Online Medical Programs available at:
- American InterContinental University – Bachelor of Healthcare Management
- Trident University – Health Administration
- Sullivan University – Medical Assistant, Health Information
- Dawn Career Institute – Online Medical Assistant
- The College of Health Care Professions – Online Medical Assistant
- Keiser University – Online Medical Assistant
- Ultimate Medical Academy – Online Medical Assistant, Medical Administrative Assistant
CMA – Medical Assistant Salary
CMA’s earned an average of $31,540 per year and $15.17 per hour in 2016.
Medical assisting practice tests: Try the free medical assistant practice tests, including CMA(AMMA), NCCT and CCS, on med career now.
Find vocational training in the medical field from a Technical College near you. Fill out Top Trade School’s free application and get contacted by the Medical Vocational School of your choice, it’s that easy.
More reading: Medical Assistant – Find Out About Education, Training, Jobs & Salary