Accredited online CMA (certified medical assistant) programs from medical trade schools, technical colleges and universities. Train online in as little as 6 weeks to become a medical assistant and learn skills like recording medical history and vital signs, preparing patients for exam, providing treatment and assisting the doctor or nurse during physical exams.
Online Medical Assistant Courses include:
- (CMA) Clinical Medical Assistant which is a Certificate program.
- (CAMA) Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant program.
Online Medical Assistant Programs available at:
- Dawn Career Institute – Online Medical Assistant
- The College of Health Care Professions – Online Medical Assistant
- Keiser University – Online Medical Assistant
- Ultimate Medical Academy – Online Medical Assistant, Medical Administrative Assistant
More Trade Schools with Medical Assistant Courses
All these schools have medical assisting and some form of online classes too!
- IBMC Medical Trade Classes
- Gwinnett College Medical Trade Classes
- Charter College Medical/Vocational Classes
- Antonelli College Medical/Business Classes
- American Institute Medical/IT Classes
- Baker College Trade/Tech Classes
- Coyne College Medical Assisting Classes
- Excel Dental & Nursing Classes
- Eastern International College
- Meridian College Medical Assistant Classes
- Daytona College Vocational Classes
- Blue Cliff College Medical/Trade Classes
- Blake Austin Medical Classes
- UMA Medical Vocational Classes
- Hunter Business, IT & Medical Classes
- CHCP Medical Career Certificate Classes
- St. Paul’s School of Nursing Medical Programs
- Career Training Academy Vocational Classes
- National College Vocational & IT Classes
- College of Westchester Vocational Classes
- Central Penn Vocational Classes
- McCann Vocational-Skilled Trades Classes
- BTI Skilled Trade/Vocational Classes
- Daymar College Vocational Classes
- MMC Vocational Training Classes
- ICCC Vocational & Technical Classes
- Everest Skilled Trade & Degree Classes
- Chattanooga College Vocational Classes
- STC Technical/Medical/Business Classes
- MTI Medical-Vocational/Trade/Tech Classes
- Delta Tech Technical/Medical Classes
- FCC Vocational Certification Classes
- Vista College Medical-Healthcare/Trade/IT Classes
- Fortis Medical/Vocational/Trade Classes
- All State Career Vocational Classes
- Institute of Technology Vocational Classes
- YTI Vocational Training Classes
- Westech College Medical/Vocational/IT Classes
- Remington College Vocational Classes
- NTI Medical/Tech Classes
- Lincoln Tech Vocational Classes
- KTI Medical/Construction Classes
- Brightwood College Vocational Classes
- Intercoast College Vocational Classes
- Ayers Medical/Trade Classes
Wow, that’s a lot.
CMA – Medical Assistant Salary
CMA’s earned an average of $31,540 per year and $15.17 per hour in 2016.
Medical assisting practice tests: Try the free medical assistant practice tests, including CMA(AMMA), NCCT and CCS, on med career now.
Find vocational training in the medical field from a Technical College near you. Fill out Top Trade School’s free application and get contacted by the Medical Vocational School of your choice, it’s that easy.
More reading: Medical Assistant – Find Out About Education, Training, Jobs & Salary