Accredited online CMA (certified medical assistant) programs from medical trade schools, technical colleges and universities. Train online in as little as 6 weeks to become a medical assistant and learn skills like recording medical history and vital signs, preparing patients for exam, providing treatment and assisting the doctor or nurse during physical exams.
Online Medical Assistant Courses include:
- (CMA) Clinical Medical Assistant which is a Certificate program.
- (CAMA) Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant program.
Online Medical Assistant Programs available at:
- Dawn Career Institute – Online Medical Assistant
- The College of Health Care Professions – Online Medical Assistant
- Keiser University – Online Medical Assistant
- Ultimate Medical Academy – Online Medical Assistant, Medical Administrative Assistant
More Trade Schools with Medical Assistant Courses
All these schools have medical assisting and some form of online classes too!
- Gwinnett College
- Charter College
- Antonelli College
- American Institute
- Baker College
- Coyne College
- Excel Dental & Nursing
- Eastern International College
- Meridian College
- Daytona College
- Blue Cliff College
- Blake Austin
- Hunter Business
- St. Paul’s School of Nursing
- Career Training Academy
- National College
- College of Westchester
- Daymar College
- Delta Tech
- Vista College
- All State Career
- Institute of Technology
- Westech College
- Remington College
- Lincoln Tech
- Intercoast College
Wow, that’s a lot.
CMA – Medical Assistant Salary
CMA’s earned an average of $31,540 per year and $15.17 per hour in 2016.
Medical assisting practice tests: Try the free medical assistant practice tests, including CMA(AMMA), NCCT and CCS, on med career now.
Find vocational training in the medical field from a Technical College near you. Fill out Top Trade School’s free application and get contacted by the Medical Vocational School of your choice, it’s that easy.
More reading: Medical Assistant – Find Out About Education, Training, Jobs & Salary