Find local trade schools and online technical colleges in Tennessee with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree programs.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college courses near you. Career training options include auto mechanic, construction & skilled trades, healthcare, CDL driver, computer & IT, business administration, HVAC technology and many others.
Tennessee Trade Schools & Technical Colleges
The Tennessee colleges listed here are accredited and have financial aid assistance for those who qualify.
- Daymar College – Clarksville, Murfreesboro, Nashville
- Empire Beauty Schools – Memphis, Jackson, Brentwood
- South College – Knoxville, Asheville
- Miller Motte – Chattanooga, Clarksville, Madison
- Chattanooga College – Chattanooga
- Swift CDL Training – Memphis
- Fortis – Cookeville
- Roadmaster CDL Training – Millington
- Excel Dental – Hermitage
- Remington College – Memphis, Nashville
- Lincoln Technical Institute – Nashville
- National College – Bartlett, Bristol, Knoxville, Madison, Memphis, Nashville
Popular Tennessee Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited Tennessee certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete. Two year associate’s degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses are available too. Some popular courses include:
- HVAC Technician
- Welding Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Auto Mechanic
- Diesel Mechanic
- CDL Truck Driver
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dental Hygiene
- Medical Coding (CCS)
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
All programs are not available in all locations, use the search application to connect with a school near you.
Popular Tennessee Cities