Find local trade schools and online technical colleges in Murfreesboro with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree programs.
Use the program search application to connect with a trade school near you. Career options include construction & skilled trades, healthcare, cosmetology, computer & IT, business administration, HVAC technology and many others.
Trade Schools & Technical Colleges near Murfreesboro
All listed colleges are accredited and offer financial aid assistance for students who qualify.
- Daymar College – Murfreesboro, Nashville
- Remington College – Nashville
- Lincoln Technical Institute – Nashville
- National College – Nashville
- Miller Motte – Chattanooga
- Chattanooga College – Chattanooga
- South College – Knoxville, Asheville
- Empire Beauty Schools – Memphis, Jackson, Brentwood
- Swift CDL Training – Memphis
- Fortis – Cookeville
- Roadmaster CDL Training – Millington
- Excel Dental – Hermitage
- Vatterott – Memphis
Murfreesboro Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited Murfreesboro certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete. 2 year associate degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses are also available. Some popular choices include:
- HVAC Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Welding Technology
- Dental Hygiene
- Medical Billing
- Medical Assisting (CMA)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Nursing (LVN)
- Criminal Justice
- Truck Driver Training (CDL)
The Murfreesboro area schools listed here are accredited and some have online programs or evening and weekend classes.