Local trade schools and online technical colleges in Oklahoma with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree courses.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college programs near you. Career options include construction & skilled trades, healthcare services and medical assistant, cosmetology, computer & IT, mechanic, HVAC technology and many others.
Oklahoma Trade Schools & Technical Colleges
The OK colleges listed here are accredited and have financial aid assistance for those who qualify.
- Tulsa Welding School – Tulsa
- CDL University – Oklahoma city (truck driving school)
- Platt College – Lawton, Moore, Oklahoma City, Tulsa
- Roadmaster CDL Training – Tulsa (truck driving school)
- American Truck Training – Oklahoma City (truck driving school)
- Wichita Technical Institute – Tulsa
- Vatterott – Tulsa, Warr Acres
Popular Oklahoma Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited OK certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete, 2 year associate degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses. Some popular courses include: