Find local trade schools and online technical colleges in Oklahoma with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college programs near you. Career training options include construction & skilled trades, healthcare services and medical assistant, cosmetology, computer & IT, mechanic, HVAC technology and many others.
Oklahoma Trade Schools & Technical Colleges
The OK colleges listed here are accredited and have financial aid assistance for those who qualify.
- Tulsa Welding School – Tulsa
- CDL University – Oklahoma city (truck driving school)
- Platt College – Lawton, Moore, Oklahoma City, Tulsa
- Roadmaster CDL Training – Tulsa (truck driving school)
- American Truck Training – Oklahoma City (truck driving school)
- Wichita Technical Institute – Tulsa
- Arbuckle Truck Driving School – Tulsa
Get Online Training
Some schools have evening & weekend classes, apprenticeships, and other learning options.
Popular Oklahoma Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited OK certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete. 2 year associate’s degree and 4 year bachelor’s degree programs are available too. Some popular courses include:
- Welding Technology
- Class A CDL Training
- Criminal Justice
- Computer & IT
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
All programs are not available in all locations, use the search application to find training near you.