Local trade schools and online technical colleges near New York City with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree courses.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college programs near you. Career options include construction & skilled trades, healthcare, cosmetology, computer & IT, mechanic, HVAC technology and many others.
Trade Schools & Technical Colleges near NYC
All listed colleges are accredited and offer financial aid assistance to those who qualify.
- Mildred Elley – New York City, Albany
- Swedish Institute – New York, NY
- Aveda Institute – New York, NY
- Empire Beauty Schools – Brooklyn
- Bramson ORT – Brooklyn, Forest Hills
- St. Paul’s School of Nursing – Queens, Staten Island
- New York Automotive and Diesel Institute – Jamaica, NY
- Lincoln Tech – Queens, Brooklyn
- College of Westchester – White Plains, NY
Popular New York City Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited NYC area certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete, 2 year associate degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses. Some popular courses include:
- Medical Coding (CCS)
- Medical Office Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- Advanced Personal Training
- Surgical Technologist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Administrative Assistant
- Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Vocational Nursing
All programs are not available in all locations, use the search application to find your local options..