Local trade schools and online technical colleges in New York with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree courses.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college classes near you. Career options include construction & skilled trades, healthcare, cosmetology, computer & IT, auto mechanic, HVAC technology and many others.
NY Trade Schools & Technical Colleges
The New York colleges listed here are accredited and have financial aid assistance for those who qualify.
- Empire Beauty Schools – New York City, Rochester, Cheektowaga, Peekskill, Astoria
- Bramson ORT – Brooklyn, Forest Hills
- New York Automotive and Diesel Institute – Jamaica
- Lincoln Tech – Queens, Brooklyn
- Hunter Business School – Levittown, Medford
- St. Paul’s School of Nursing – Queens, Staten Island
- Finger Lakes School of Massage – Mount Kisco, Ithica
- Berkeley College – New York & New Jersey
- CDT Truck & Bus Driver Training – West Babylon, Hurley
- Mildred Elley – New York City, Albany
- Center for Natural Wellness Massage Therapy – Albany
- Branford Hall Career Institute – Albany
- Swedish Institute – New York, NY
- College of Westchester – White Plains, NY
- New England Institute of Technology – Warwick, RI.
- Porter & Chester Institute – Pittsfield, MA.
Popular New York Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited NY area certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete, 2 year associate degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses. Some popular courses include:
- Auto Mechanic
- HVAC Technician
- Medical Office Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- Surgical Technologist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Computer Programming
- Administrative Assistant
- Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Vocational Nursing, LPN/LVN
All programs are not available in all locations, use the search application to find your local trade school course.