Find a local Trade School or online Vocational Technical College in New York State with 6 week to 6 month medical and tech certificate training, Associates and BA degree courses available in HVAC, Medical Billing and Transcription, Electrical and Welding, Criminal Justice, IT and many more.
Trade Schools & Tech Colleges in New York
- Empire Beauty Schools – Cheektowaga, Peekskill, Astoria, New York, NY, Rochester
- Bramson ORT – Brooklyn, Forest Hills
- New York Automotive and Diesel Institute – Jamaica, NY
- Lincoln Tech – Queens, Brooklyn
- Hunter Business School – Levittown, Medford
- St. Paul’s School of Nursing – Queens, Staten Island
- Finger Lakes School of Massage – Mount Kisco, Ithica
- CDT Truck & Bus Driver Training – West Babylon, Hurley
- Mildred Elley – New York City, Albany
- Center for Natural Wellness Massage Therapy – Albany
- Swedish Institute – New York, NY
- College of Westchester – White Plains, NY
- New England Institute of Technology – Warwick, RI.
- Porter & Chester Institute – Pittsfield, MA.
- Albany Trade Schools
- Brooklyn Trade Schools
- NYC Trade Schools (New York City, NY. )
- Rochester Trade Schools
Online Course Options
Popular Trade School Programs in NY
New York technical, medical and STEM programs fill some of the highest paying trade school jobs like mechanic, engineering technician, electrical engineer or construction management; use the widget to find a local or online course.
- Medical Assistant (CMA)
- HVAC Technician
- Welding Technician
- Auto Mechanic
- CDL Truck Driver
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Coding (CCS)
The trade schools listed here are accredited and the type of accreditation is noted on each School’s page. Most of the listed schools have online programs, some evening and weekend classes, financial aid assistance for those who qualify and job placement services too.