Local trade schools and online technical colleges in New York with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree courses.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college classes near you. Career options include construction & skilled trades, healthcare, cosmetology, computer & IT, business administration, HVAC technology and many others.
NY Trade Schools & Technical Colleges
The New York colleges listed here are accredited and have financial aid assistance for those who qualify.
- Empire Beauty Schools – New York City, Rochester, Cheektowaga, Peekskill, Astoria
- Bramson ORT – Brooklyn, Forest Hills
- New York Automotive and Diesel Institute – Jamaica
- Lincoln Tech – Queens, Brooklyn
- Hunter Business School – Levittown, Medford
- St. Paul’s School of Nursing – Queens, Staten Island
- Finger Lakes School of Massage – Mount Kisco, Ithica
- Berkeley College – New York & New Jersey
- CDT Truck & Bus Driver Training – West Babylon, Hurley
- Mildred Elley – New York City, Albany
- Center for Natural Wellness Massage Therapy – Albany
- Branford Hall Career Institute – Albany
- Swedish Institute – New York, NY
- College of Westchester – White Plains, NY
- New England Institute of Technology – Warwick, RI.
- Porter & Chester Institute – Pittsfield, MA.
Some schools have online programs, evening and weekend classes and job placement services too.
Popular New York Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited NY area certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete, 2 year associate degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses. Some popular courses include:
- Medical Office Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- Surgical Technologist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Computer Programming
- Administrative Assistant
- Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Vocational Nursing, LPN/LVN
Online Course Options