Local trade schools and online technical colleges in Kentucky with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree courses.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college classes near you. Career options include construction & skilled trades, healthcare, cosmetology, computer & IT, business administration, HVAC technology and many others.
Kentucky Trade Schools & Technical Colleges
The Kentucky colleges listed here are accredited and have financial aid assistance for those who qualify.
- Empire Beauty Schools – Louisville, Elizabethtown, Florence
- Thomas More – Crestview Hills
- Spencerian College – Lexington, Louisville
- Daymar College – Owensboro, Bowling Green, Paducah, Scottsville, Louisville, Madisonville
- Sullivan University – Lexington, Louisville
- Fortis – Cincinnati, OH
- National College – Danville, Florence, Lexington, Louisville, Pikeville, Richmond
Popular Kentucky Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited Kentucky area certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete, 2 year associate degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses. Some popular courses include:
- Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dental Hygiene
- Practical Nursing
- Massage Therapy (LMT)
- Medical Coding (CCS)
- Engineering Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Welding Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Plumbing Technology
- Building / Construction
- Auto Mechanic
- CDL Truck Driver
- Criminal Justice
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
Go to KY cities:
Some schools have online programs, evening and weekend classes and job placement services too.