Find a Trade School or Vocational Technical College in Kentucky with technical and medical certificate training, Associates and Bachelor’s degree courses in Welding & HVAC technology, medical, automotive, dental, criminal Justice, cosmetology, computer, cyber-security, business and about 200 more.
Skip to: Kentucky Skilled Trade Programs
Trade Schools and Technical Colleges in KY
- Empire Beauty Schools – Louisville, Elizabethtown, Florence
- Thomas More – Crestview Hills
- Spencerian College – Lexington, Louisville
- Daymar College – Owensboro, Bowling Green, Paducah, Scottsville, Louisville, Madisonville
- Sullivan University – Lexington, Louisville
- Fortis – Cincinnati, OH
- National College – Danville, Florence, Lexington, Louisville, Pikeville, Richmond
Get Online Training
Kentucky Skilled Trade & Technical Degree Programs
Skilled Trade Programs & Technical Degrees in KY, courses like electrical technology, healthcare administration, HVAC technician, cosmetology, marine & aviation mechanic, computer & cybersecurity.
The Kentucky schools listed here are accredited. I know this because I actually looked it up and listed the type of accreditation on each School’s page. Schools offering classroom and online courses, night and weekend classes, apprenticeships and other learning options. Student services like financial aid assistance, job placement and career guidance are common at our partner colleges too.
Go to KY cities: