Find local trade schools and online technical colleges in Kentucky with a variety of accredited certificate training classes, associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs. Career training options include construction & skilled trades, criminal justice, cosmetology, HVAC technology and many others.
Popular Kentucky Cities:
Use the program search application to connect with trade school and college classes near you.
Trade Schools & Technical Colleges in Kentucky
The Kentucky and online colleges listed here are accredited and have financial aid assistance for those who qualify.
- Ross Medical Education Center – Bowling Green, Erlanger, Hopkinsville, Owensboro
- Daymar College – Owensboro, Bowling Green, Paducah, Scottsville, Louisville, Madisonville
- Sullivan University – Lexington, Louisville
- Fortis Institute – Cincinnati, OH
- Empire Beauty Schools – Louisville, Elizabethtown, Florence
- Interactive College of Technology – Newport, KY
Popular Kentucky Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited Kentucky area and online certification training classes that can take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete. 2 year associate degree and 4 year bachelor’s degree programs are also available. Some popular courses include:
- HVAC Technician
- Welding Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Auto Mechanic
- Diesel Mechanic
- CDL Truck Driver
- Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Dental Assistant
- Veterinary Assistant
- Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary Arts
- Cyber Security
- Business Management
- Fire Science
- Liberal Arts
All programs are not available in all locations, use the search application to find your local options.