Local trade schools and online technical colleges in Florence with a variety of accredited certificate training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree programs.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college classes near Florence. Career options include construction & skilled trades, criminal justice, cosmetology, computer & IT, business administration, HVAC technology and many others.
Trade Schools & Technical Colleges near Florence
All listed schools near Florence are accredited and have financial aid assistance for students who qualify.
- National College – Florence
- Empire Beauty Schools – Florence
- Daymar College – Paducah, Owensboro, Bowling Green, Scottsville, Louisville, Madisonville
- Spencerian College – Lexington, Louisville
- Sullivan University – Lexington, Louisville
- Fortis – Cincinnati, OH
Popular Florence Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited Florence area certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete. 2 year associate degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses are also available. Some popular courses include:
- HVAC Technician
- Criminal Justice
- Welding Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Auto Mechanic
- CDL Truck Driver
- Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Coding (CCS)
- Business Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Medical Office Administration
All programs are not available in all locations. Use the search application to find a school near you.