Find accredited trade schools and technical colleges with online medical coding certificate, diploma or associate degree in healthcare administration programs. Take courses and learn to translate patient information into a medical code, submit claims to insurance companies, generate invoices, handle payments and more.
Use the search application to connect with a school offering online medical coding programs.
Schools with Accredited Medical Coding Programs
- Keiser University – Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- MedCerts – Certified Billing and Coding Specialist
- St. Leo University – B.H.A. – Health Care Administration
- UEI – Medical Billing and Insurance Coding
- Carrington College – Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Brookline College – Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Daymar College – Billing and Coding Specialist
- Miller-Motte Technical College – Online Medical Billing and Coding
- Davenport University – Online Healthcare Management, Healthcare IT
- Southern Careers Institute – Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- Fremont College – Health Administration
There are all-online and part-online programs available depending on your location.