Local trade schools and online technical colleges near Lexington with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree courses.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college programs near you. Career options include construction & skilled trades, healthcare, cosmetology, computer & IT, mechanic, HVAC technology and many others.
Trade Schools & Technical Colleges near Lexington
All listed colleges are accredited and offer financial aid assistance to those who qualify.
- Spencerian College – Lexington
- Sullivan University – Lexington
- National College – Lexington
- Empire Beauty Schools – Louisville, Elizabethtown, Florence
- Daymar College – Owensboro, Bowling Green, Paducah, Scottsville, Louisville, Madisonville
- Fortis – Cincinnati, OH
Lexington Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited Lexington area certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete, 2 year associate degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses. Some popular courses include:
- HVAC-R Technician
- Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assistant
- Business Administration
- Electrical Technician
- Vocational Nursing
- Welding Technician
- Auto Mechanic
- CDL Truck Driver
- Criminal Justice (online)
- Medical Coding (CCS online)
Many of these colleges have online programs, job placement services and some have evening and weekend classes too.