Find local trade schools and online technical colleges in Connecticut with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs.
Use the program search application to connect with a trade school in Connecticut. Career training options include CDL driver & skilled trades like welding, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC technician. You’ll also find programs in the medical & healthcare, cosmetology, and other career fields.
Trade Schools & Technical Colleges in Connecticut
All listed Connecticut area colleges are accredited and offer financial aid assistance to students who qualify.
- Porter Chester Institute – Branford, Enfield, Rocky Hill, Stratford, Waterbury
- Lincoln Technical Institute – New Britain, Shelton, East Windsor, Hartford
- New England Tractor Trailer Training School – Somers, Bridgeport
- American Institute – West Hartford
- Branford Hall Career Institute – Branford, Southington
- Branford Academy – Branford
- New England Institute of Technology – Warwick, Rhode Island
- College of Westchester – White Plains, NY
- New York Auto and Diesel Institute – Jamaica, NY
- Mildred Elley – Pittsfield, MA
Many colleges have part online programs, evening and weekend classes, apprenticeships, and other learning options.
Popular Connecticut Skilled Trade Programs
Choose from accredited certification training classes in Connecticut that take from six weeks to one year to complete. Two year associate’s degree and 4 year bachelor’s degree programs are available too. Some popular courses include:
- Medical Assistant
- HVAC Technician
- Welding Technician
- Auto Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technology
- CDL Truck Driver
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Dental Assistant
- Pharmacy Technology
All programs are not available in all locations.