Colorado Christian University has Adult and Graduate programs like nursing, healthcare, criminal justice and more. They offer online classes and other flexible schedule choices. Earn a certificate, associate, bachelor’s or master’s from a variety of programs.
Use the search application to connect with a school near you.
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Health Care Administration
- Nursing BSN Pre Licensure
- Special Education
Campus Location Information
Campus locations include:
- 1125 Kelly Johnson Blvd. Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- 304 Inverness Way S. Englewood, CO 80112
- 2452 Patterson Rd. Grand Junction, CO 81505
- 8787 West Alameda Ave. Lakewood, CO 80226
- 3553 Clydesdale Pkwy. Loveland, CO 80538
- 10190 Bannock St. Northglenn, CO 80260
- 100 College Ave. Sterling, CO 80751
Map shows campus at 8787 W Alameda Ave, Lakewood, CO 80226
School Accreditation – CCU is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Reference: CCU Facts & Stats