Find local trade schools and online technical colleges in Indiana with a variety of accredited certificate training classes, associate, and diploma programs. Available programs include skilled trades like HVAC, auto mechanic, and aircraft maintenance. Online college programs include business, criminal justice, and information technology.
Use the program search application to connect with a trade school near you in Indiana. Jump to list of Indiana cities.
Trade Schools and Technical Colleges in Indiana
The Indiana trade schools and colleges listed here are accredited and have financial aid assistance for those who qualify.
- Fortis – Indianapolis
- Lincoln Technical – Indianapolis
- Pivot Point Academy – Bloomingdale
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance – Indianapolis
- Ross Medical Education Center – Evansville, Granger, Lafayette, Fort Wayne, Kokomo, Muncie
- SAGE Truck Driving Schools – Indianapolis, Muncie
- Empire Beauty Schools – Indianapolis, Speedway
- Denmark College – Merrillville
- Harrison College – Indianapolis, Lafayette, Terre Haute, Ft. Wayne, Evansville, Columbus, Anderson
Close to Indiana:
Online Trade Schools & Colleges:
List of Cities in Indiana
Find a trade school or online college with programs near your Indiana city.
- Fort Wayne
- South Bend
- Terre Haute
- New Albany
Indiana Trade School & College Programs
Choose from accredited Indiana certification training classes that take from six weeks to one year to complete. There are also 2 year associate degree and 4 year bachelor’s degree programs available. Some popular choices include:
- HVAC Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Welding Technology
- Truck Driver Training
- Auto Mechanic
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare Information Services
- Emergency Medical Services
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
All programs are not available in all locations, use the search application to find your Indiana options.
Find a job to help pay for trade school: