Find local trade schools and online technical colleges in Missouri with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs.
Use the course search application to connect with trade school and college classes near you. Career training options include construction & skilled trades, healthcare, cosmetology, computer & IT, business administration, HVAC technology and many others.
Trade Schools & Technical Colleges in Missouri
The Missouri and online colleges listed here are accredited and have financial aid assistance for those who qualify.
- Kaplan University – St. Louis
- Pinnacle Career Institute – Kansas City
- L’ecole Culinaire – Kansas City, St Louis
- NAU – National American University – Kansas City, Weldon Spring, Lee’s summit
- MTI – Midwest Technical Institute – Springfield, MO.
- Wichita Technical Institute – Joplin
- Vatterott – Berkeley, Joplin Kansas City, Springfield, St. Charles, Saint Joseph, St. Louis, Sunset Hills
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance – Kansas City
- Clement Truck Driving Academy – Phillipsburg
Many schools have online programs, evening and weekend classes, apprenticeships and other learning options.
Popular Missouri Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited Missouri certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete, 2 year associate degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses. Some popular courses include:
- HVAC certification
- Building / Construction
- Auto Mechanic
- CDL License
- Welding Technology
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding (CCS)
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assisting (CMA)
- Computer Programming
- Criminal Justice
- Electrical Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
All programs are not available in all locations.
Popular Missouri Cities: