Local trade schools and online technical colleges in Minnesota with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree courses.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college programs near you. Career options include construction & skilled trades, healthcare, cosmetology, computer & IT, mechanic, HVAC technology and many others.
Minnesota Trade Schools & Technical Colleges
These schools are accredited and offer financial aid assistance to those who qualify.
- Kaplan University Online – Minneapolis
- Rockford Career College – Minneapolis
- National American University – Roseville, Rochester, Brooklyn Center, Burnsville
- Empire Beauty School – Bloomington, Spring Lake Park
Popular Minnesota Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited Minnesota certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete, 2 year associate degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses. Some popular courses include:
- Medical Assistant (CMA online)
- Medical Coding
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PT)
- Surgical Technology (ST)
- Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy (LMT)
- Hair Stylist
- Culinary Arts
- Business Administration
- Hospitality Management
- Information Technology Management (IT)
Some schools have online programs, evening and weekend classes and job placement services too.
Get Online Training