Find local trade schools and online technical colleges near Chesapeake, VA. with a variety of accredited certificate training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree programs.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college classes near you. Career options include mechanic, construction, medical, cosmetology, computer & IT, business administration, HVAC technology and many others.
Trade Schools & Technical Colleges near Chesapeake
All listed colleges are accredited and have financial aid assistance for those who qualify.
- Altierus – Chesapeake
- Centura College – Chesapeake
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance – Chesapeake
- Tidewater Tech – Norfolk
- ECPI – Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Newport News, Richmond, Roanoke, Northern Virginia
- Fortis Institute – Richmond
- Swift CDL Training – Richmond
- Culinary Institute of Virginia – Newport News, Norfolk
- Miller-Motte College – Roanoke
Popular Chesapeake Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited Chesapeake area certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete. 2 year associate degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses are also available. Some popular courses include:
- Culinary Arts
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant (classroom and online CMA)
- Cyber and Network Security
- Database Programming
- HVAC Technician
- Welding Technician
- Auto Mechanic
- CDL Truck Driver
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Coding (classroom and online CCS)
- Surgical Technology
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Business Administration
- Practical Nursing LVN/LPN
The Chesapeake VA area schools listed here are accredited. Options like classroom and online courses, night and weekend classes and skilled trade apprenticeships are available. Student services like financial aid assistance, job placement and career guidance are common at our partner colleges too.