Local trade schools and online technical colleges near Philadelphia with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree courses.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college classes near you. Career options include construction & skilled trades, mechanic, healthcare, cosmetology, computer & IT, business administration, HVAC technology and many others.
Trade Schools & Tech Colleges near Philadelphia
The Philadelphia area colleges listed here are accredited and have financial aid assistance for those who qualify.
- Empire Beauty School – Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, West Mifflin, Springfield, and more
- Lincoln Tech – Philadelphia
- Smith & Solomon – Philadelphia, Norristown, DuPont
- Aveda Institute – Philadelphia
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance – Philadelphia
- Pittsburgh Tecnical College – Oakdale
- Berks Technical Institute – Wyomissing
Popular Philadelphia Skilled Trades Programs
Choose from accredited Philly area certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete, 2 year associate degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses. Some popular courses include:
- Haircutting, Styling, Coloring
- Make-up Application
- Medical Assistant (CMA)
- HVAC Technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Welding Technician
- Aviation Maintenance
- CDL Truck Driver
- Criminal Justice
- Electrical Technician
- Auto Technician
- Diesel Auto Tech
- Computer Network Support
- Culinary Arts
- Massage Therapy (LMT)
- Practical Nursing
- Nursing Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
Online school options
Some schools have online programs, evening and weekend classes and job placement services too.