Local trade schools and online technical colleges near Dayton, OH. with a variety of accredited certification training classes, associate and bachelor’s degree courses.
Use the program search application to find trade school and college programs near you. Career options include construction & skilled trades, medical assisting and healthcare services, cosmetology, computer & IT, mechanic, HVAC technology and many others.
Trade Schools & Technical Colleges near Dayton
All listed Dayton area and online colleges are accredited and offer financial aid to those who qualify.
- Brightwood College – Dayton
- Miami Jacobs – Dayton, Independence, Sharonville, Springboro, Troy, Columbus
- Schools of Medical Massage – Dayton, Middleburg Heights, Cincinnati, Lima
- Millis Training Institute – Trenton
- Fortis – Cincinnati, Ravenna, Columbus, Cuyahoga Falls, Centerville
- Altierus – Columbus
- Daymar College – Chillicothe, Jackson, Lancaster, New Boston, Columbus
- Ashland University – Ashland
- Antonelli College – Cincinnati
Popular Dayton Trade School Programs
Choose from accredited Dayton area certification training classes that take from 6 weeks to 1 year to complete, 2 year associate degree programs and 4 year bachelor’s degree courses. Some popular OH courses include:
- Medical Assistant (CMA)
- HVAC Technician
- Welding Technician
- Electrical Technician
- Diesel Mechanic
- Auto Mechanic
- CDL Truck Driver
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Coding (CCS)
- Business Management
- Surgical Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Practical Nursing (LVN, LPN)
- EMT – Paramedic
- Pharmacy Technician
All programs are not available in all OH locations, use the search application to find your local options.