Penn Foster Career School has accredited online HVAC, electrician, electrical technology and paralegal programs. During one of their self paced online paralegal courses you’ll learn about legal terminology, conducting legal investigations and interviews, legal writing and research plus paralegal ethics and professional responsibility. Read on for more on their electrical programs.
“You’ll receive assistance with creating a career portfolio, building a resume and cover letter, tips on interviewing, online job searches, and much more.”
During Paralegal classes you’ll also learn:
- PC basics and law office computing
- Calendar and docket control
- Computerized legal research
- Types and natures of evidence
The Penn Foster Career School Online Residential Electrician Program.
- Classifications and categories of electricity
- Conduit fittings and supports
- Residential, commercial, and industrial electrical installation
- Heating and lighting practices
- Conductor properties and characteristics
Penn Foster electronics technician online programs cover:
- Electronics hardware, transformers, and electronic sensors
- Reactance and impedance
- Oscillator and feedback wave-forms
- Modulation and detection circuits
“Earn your Career Diploma at home. Learn electronics terminology and procedures, so you’ll easily understand and be able to carry out your new duties. Learn to install electronic equipment safely, and troubleshoot any problems you encounter on the job.”
Penn Foster Career School is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
Penn Foster Career School is regionally accredited for non-degree granting post-secondary programs by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.