Charlotte Trade Schools and Technical Colleges with courses in welding & HVAC technology, medical coding, auto repair, dental hygiene, cybersecurity, business, surgical tech and about 200 more. Learn about NC Schools offering classroom and online courses, night and weekend classes, apprenticeships and other learning options.
Trade Schools and Technical Colleges in Charlotte
- Brightwood College – Charlotte
- ECPI – Charlotte, Raliegh, Greensboro
- Empire Beauty Schools – Charlotte
- Miller Motte College – Cary, Fayetteville, Greenville, Jacksonville, Raleigh, Wilmington
- Southeastern Institute – Charleston, Columbia
- Universal Technical Institute – Mooresville
Popular Charlotte Skilled Trade Programs
Find classroom and online 6 month certificate courses and degree programs in Charlotte like electrical, computer tech, barbering, HVAC, medical billing, coding, assistant, lab technician and more.
- HVAC Technician
- Medical Billing
- Welding Technology
- Dental Hygiene
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Lab Tech
The schools listed here are accredited and offer financial aid assistance for those who qualify. You’ll likely find job placement services too.