Find local trade schools near Jacksonville, FL. and online technical colleges with accredited certificate training classes, associate, and bachelor’s degree programs. Career training options include programs like welding, electrical technology, aviation maintenance, and HVAC technology.
Use the program search application to connect with trade school and college courses near Jacksonville.
Trade Schools & Technical Colleges near Jacksonville
The Jacksonville, FL. area colleges listed here are accredited and have financial aid assistance for students who qualify.
- Tulsa Welding School – Jacksonville, FL 32216
- Roadmaster Driver’s School – Jacksonville, FL 32220
- Florida Career College – Jacksonville, FL 32244
- Keiser University – Jacksonville, FL 32216
- Fortis – Orange Park, FL 32065
- Florida Technical College – DeLand, FL 32720
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance – Casselberry, FL 32707
Some schools have hybrid classroom and online programs or evening/weekend schedule options.
Jacksonville Trade School and College Programs
Choose from accredited Jacksonville, FL. area certification training classes that take from six weeks to one year to complete. Two year associate’s degree and four year bachelor’s degree college programs are also available. Some popular choices include:
- HVAC Technician
- Welding Technology
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Electrical Technology
- CDL Truck Driver
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Veterinary Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Culinary Arts
- Baking and Pastry Arts
- Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
All programs are not available in all locations, use the search application to find your Jacksonville, FL. options.