Cincinnati area Trade Schools and Technical Colleges with HVAC/r, welding technology, diesel technology, electrical and many other skilled trades. Find classroom and online courses, night and weekend classes, skilled trade apprenticeships and other learning options. Jump to: Cincinnati Trade School Programs
You’ll find technical certification and degree courses like cyber security, computer, electronic, electrical and engineering and communications technician. Just browse around or use the widget to filter schools by location and program type.
Trade Schools & Tech Colleges near Cincinnati
- Fortis – Cincinnati, Ravenna, Columbus, Cuyahoga Falls, Centerville
- Schools of Medical Massage – Cincinnati, Lima, Dayton, Middleburg Heights
- Antonelli College – Cincinnati
- Millis Training Institute – Trenton
- Brightwood College – Dayton
- Everest – Columbus
- Daymar College – Chillicothe, Jackson, Lancaster, New Boston, Columbus
- Ashland University – Ashland
- Miami Jacobs – Columbus, Dayton, Independence, Sharonville, Springboro, Troy
- Remington College – Cleveland
- National College – Cleveland Area
Cincinnati Trade & Technical Degree Programs
Top Trade School works with the best vocational and technical colleges near Cincinnati with technical and medical certificate training, Associates and Bachelor’s degree courses in Healthcare, Skilled Trades, Criminal Justice, Cosmetology, Computer IT, Business and many more.
- Welding Technology
- Medical Assisting
- CDL Driver
- HVAC/r technology
- Diesel & Big Rig Mechanic
- LVN Programs
The schools listed here are accredited and have online programs, some evening and weekend classes, financial aid assistance and job placement services too.