Find trade schools and technical colleges with criminal justice and law enforcement certificate, associate & bachelor’s degree programs like forensics. Use the search application to find a local school or learn about online programs.
Colleges with Criminal Justice Programs
Listed colleges are accredited and offer financial aid assistance to those who qualify.
- Daymar College – OH, KY & TN
- Southern Technical Institute – across FL
- Miller Motte College – Southeast US
- Fortis – across the US
- Vista College – across TX & Online
- New England Institute of Technology – RI
- Miami Jacobs – Ohio Locations
- Northwestern College – Illinois
- South College – Knoxville & Asheville, TN
- ECPI University – VA, Carolinas, FL
- Ashland University – Ohio & Online Courses
- YTI – PA & MD
- Brightwood College – across the US & Online
- Sullivan University – KY
- Institute of Technology – CA & OR
- UEI College – California & Online Courses
- Remington College – Locations across the US (FL, TX, OH & Hawaii too!)
- Chattanooga College – TN & Online
- And more! Use the widget.
Find a course in Forensics from a technical college or criminal justice school near you. Online, accelerated and hybrid (classroom/online) law enforcement class options are available at many schools.
recover data from hard drives, even after they have been erased. You will be analyzing data for clues or evidence that may help in an investigation. From using imaging software and copy data to taking custody of equipment used in crimes – CJCN ref below
Salary and Job Outlook for a Computer Forensics Investigator
Those who specialize in computer forensics investigation will earn a median salary of $75,660. Those in the top 10% will see an average of $119,940 per year.