Charter College has programs in Aviation, Business, Health Care, IT, Skilled Trades and Veterinary at their locations in Alaska, Montana, Washington & California.
They’re accredited by the ACICS and financial aid(grants, scholarships, loans) is available for qualified students.
Business, Health & Skilled Trade Programs (Classroom)
- Business Office Administration
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Welding Technology
Western US Campus Locations
2221 East Northern Lights Blvd
Anchorage, Alaska 99508
*map is Anchorage, AK location
595 Grant Road
East Wenatchee, Washington 98802
3700 Pacific Highway
Fife, WA 98424
4520 Lacey Blvd SE
Lacey, WA 98503
1930 Brooks St
Missoula, MT 59801
2000 Outlet Center Dr
Oxnard, California 93036
5278 Outlet Dr
Pasco, WA 99301
17200 SE Mill Plain Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98683
721 W. Parks Highway
Wasilla, AK 99654
2706 W. Nob Hill Blvd
Yakima, WA 98902
Online Training & Degree Programs
- Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Business Office Administration, Certificate
- Business Administration, A.A.S.
- Business Administration, B.S.
- Health Care Administration, B.S.
- Medical Office Administrative Assistant, Certificate
- Allied Health, A.A.S.
- Computer Information Systems, B.S.
- Computer Networking Systems, A.A.S.
- Computer Technician, Certificate
- Applied Technology, A.A.S.
Accreditation: “Charter College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, 750 First Street N.E., Suite 980, Washington, DC, 20002-4242, 202-336-6780, to award master’s degrees, bachelor of science degrees, associate of applied science degrees, certificates, and non-credit courses; not all degrees, programs, or non-credit courses are available at all campuses.”
Charter College Quote: “We strive to provide our students with a career-focused education that is relevant in today’s workspace and integrated with industry-specific technology, software and equipment.”