Charter College has accredited programs in aviation, business administration, health care, pharmacy tech, and others. They have locations in Alaska, Montana, Washington & California. Charter College is accredited and has financial aid assistance if you qualify.
Business, Health & Skilled Trade Programs (Classroom)
- Business Office Administration
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Welding Technology
Western US Campus Locations
- 2221 East Northern Lights Blvd. Anchorage, Alaska 99508
*map is Anchorage, AK location
- 1595 Grand Avenue. Billings, Montana 59102
- 595 Grant Road. East Wenatchee, Washington 98802
- 3700 Pacific Highway. Fife, WA 98424
- 4520 Lacey Blvd SE. Lacey, WA 98503
- 1930 Brooks St. Missoula, MT 59801
- 2000 Outlet Center Dr. Oxnard, California 93036
- 5278 Outlet Dr. Pasco, WA 99301
- 17200 SE Mill Plain Blvd. Vancouver, WA 98683
- 721 W. Parks Highway. Wasilla, AK 99654
- 2706 W. Nob Hill Blvd. Yakima, WA 98902
Online Training & Degree Programs
- Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Business Office Administration, Certificate
- Business Administration, A.A.S.
- Business Administration, B.S.
- Health Care Administration, B.S.
- Medical Office Administrative Assistant, Certificate
- Allied Health, A.A.S.
- Computer Information Systems, B.S.
- Computer Networking Systems, A.A.S.
- Computer Technician, Certificate
- Applied Technology, A.A.S.
Accreditation: “Charter College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, 750 First Street N.E., Suite 980, Washington, DC, 20002-4242, 202-336-6780, to award master’s degrees, bachelor of science degrees, associate of applied science degrees, certificates, and non-credit courses; not all degrees, programs, or non-credit courses are available at all campuses.”
Charter College Quote: “We strive to provide our students with a career-focused education that is relevant in today’s work-space and integrated with industry-specific technology, software and equipment.”