Find an accredited nursing science program at a local college or online university. All listed colleges are accredited and offer financial aid assistance to those who qualify.
“[Nursing science] … focuses on a complete picture: understanding human health and applying that learned knowledge to heal and improve patients’ mental, physical, and emotional health.“[ref]
“How much do nursing scientists make?
The average salary for nursing scientist is $95K per year. It can take up to 11 years of education to become one; a Phd. level is necessary for this area of the profession. There is a nursing shortage, and that is obvious in nursing science as well. The job outlook for most types of nursing positions is way above the average for other occupations.“[ref]
Colleges with Nursing Programs
All listed colleges are accredited and have financial aid assistance for students who qualify.
- St. Paul’s School of Nursing
- Miller Motte College
- Central Penn College
- Iowa Central Community College
- Daymar College
- Pittsburgh Technical College
- Miles Community College
- Northwestern College
- Southern Technical Institute
- Midwest Technical Institute
- Florida Career College
- Fortis Institute
- Platt College
- Institute of Technology
- Southern Careers Institute
- Remington College
- New England Institute of Technology
All programs are not available at all locations, use the search application to connect with a school near you.
“Without nursing scientists, the practice of nursing would remain stagnant.
- They strive to find ways to apply more effective and efficient nursing care
- They strive to find ways to improve quality of life for patients with chronic illnesses.
- They strive to find ways to educate and encourage their patients to choose a healthy lifestyle.
- They strive to find ways to make sure end-of-life patients have a comfortable transition.“[ref]