Accredited online forensics training courses and other criminal justice and law enforcement certificate, associate & bachelor’s degree programs.
Forensics experts recover data from hard drives, even after they have been erased. You will be analyzing data for clues or evidence that may help in an investigation. From using imaging software and copy data to taking custody of equipment used in crimes.[ref]
Use the search application to connect with a school near you.
Colleges with Online Programs
- Miller-Motte College – Online Criminal Justice
- Keiser University – Online Criminal Justice
- Baker College – Online Criminal Justice
Colleges with Criminal Justice and Law Courses
- New England Institute of Technology
- Miami Jacobs
- Northwestern College
- South College
- ECPI University
- Ashland University
- Sullivan University
- Daymar College
- Southern Technical Institute
- Vista College
- Institute of Technology
- UEI College
- Remington College
- Chattanooga College
Accelerated and hybrid (classroom/online) law enforcement class options are available at many schools.
Salary and Job Outlook for a Computer Forensics Investigator
- Those who specialize in computer forensics investigation will earn a median salary of $75,660. Those in the top 10% will see an average of $119,940 per year.
- Forensics technicians will earn above $55,000 per year on average.