Ashland University offers associate and bachelor’s degree courses like forensics, communications, nursing, business and many other. They’re an accredited school with accolades like “Ranked as Top Best Value College #156 out of 1,222 U.S. colleges by ETC College Rankings Index.
Associate and Bachelor’s Programs
- Athletic Training
- Hospitality/Restaurant Administration
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Dietetics / Dietitian
- General Studies
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Athletic Trainer/Sports Medicine
- Criminal Justice
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Digital Communication and Media / Multimedia
- Fashion Merchandising
- Mathematics & Physics
This is a sampling of programs available, use the widget to filter.
Ohio School Accreditation
- Ashland University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission
- Member of the North Central Association
- 401 College Ave. Ashland, Ohio 44805
Ashland Ohio campus shown on map.
IPEDS ID: 201104 – OPE ID: 00301200
Federal Aid – Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).