Online accredited medical billing certificate and degree training programs at trade schools, technical colleges and universities across the US. Train for a medical billing career in the rapidly expanding healthcare industry.
A medical biller has three parts to their job: creating claims, transaction reports, and patient billing. A medical biller will be skillful at helping all parties involved navigate the murky waters of laws, regulations, and guidelines.
Schools with Online Medical Billing Programs
- Ultimate Medical Academy – Online Medical Billing and Coding
- Miller-Motte Technical College – Online Medical Billing and Coding
- Blue Cliff College – Online Medical Billing and Coding
- McCann School of Business & Technology – Online Medical Billing and Coding
More Medical Trade Schools with Billing Programs
Some of these schools offer online courses too!
The schools listed here are accredited as of 10/10/17. I looked up the accreditation myself and listed it on each individual school info page. Find vocational training in the medical field from a technical college near you. Fill out Top Trade School’s free widget and get contacted by the school of your choice, it’s that easy.
Difference between medical billing & coding
- Medical billers assign codes and insurance information and insert them into the billing software.
- Medical coders decipher the documents written by the doctors or nurses and apply the appropriate procedure codes.