American Institute is an accredited trade school with campuses in Florida, New Jersey and Connecticut. They have programs like business, computer & security, cosmetology, dental and medical assisting.
Their programs focus on current and future career trends and produce innovative skill sets in their students. “American Institute offers hybrid programs which give students added flexibility to complete some of their coursework online through distance education (varies by program/campus).”
Trade School Programs
- Adminstrative Office Professional
- Computers, Networking and Security
- Dental Assisting
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- 346 Lexington Avenue. Clifton, NJ 07011
- 80 Cottontail Lane. Somerset, New Jersey 08873
- 2363 Lakewood Rd. Toms River, New Jersey 08755
- 99 South Street. West Hartford, Connecticut 06110
- The American Institute locations in Clifton, NJ, Somerset, NJ, Toms River, NJ, and West Hartford, CT, are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). The Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Locations in NJ and CT are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
By checking this box in the widget, I agree to be called by or on behalf of American Institute. American Institute may utilize an automatic telephone dialing system or text messages to the phone number(s) provided on this form, including wireless number(s). All calls placed will be regarding educational services that you are requesting. You are not required to provide consent to receive services from American Institute., please visit www.americaninstitute.edu/consumer-info.
- American Institute on Career School Now