Bartending Training Classes

Culinary Colleges and Vocational Technical Schools with Bartending classes. “You can’t just walk into a bar, apply for a bartending job, and expect to get it. Well, maybe YOU can, but it doesn’t hold true for the majority. Legally, you have to be a minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcohol but, in some states, that minimum age may be 18.”

Schools with Culinary Arts Courses

Escoffier School Culinary Classes (Boulder/Austin)

Pittsburgh Tech Trade Programs (Oakdale, PA)

Culinary Institute of Virginia Classes (VA)

ECPI Vocational & Degree Classes (VA, NC, SC, FL)

Platt College Medical & Vocational Courses (OK)

Virginia College Trade & Technical Programs (across US)

ICCC Vocational & Technical Classes (Fort Dodge)

I of T Vocational Classes (North CA & Oregon)

YTI Vocational Training Classes (Lancaster)

Lincoln Tech Vocational Courses (across US)

KTI Medical/Construction Classes (Harrisburg)

Find vocational training in the culinary career field from a technical college near you. Fill out Top Trade School’s free application and get contacted by the College of your choice, it’s that easy.

“If the location you’re working in states you need a license to serve alcohol; you will have to take a short course that lasts anywhere between one to six hours. You’ll learn about the local laws about drink limits for customers, pricing the drinks, and a whole bunch of information you’ll need to know as a bartender. You may also be taught how to recognize fake ID’s, how to diffuse potentially violent situations, and the signs to notice if someone had one too many.

Reference: Bartending Career: Information Straight Up, on Career School now

Bartending seems like a fun and glamorous career. Learn what it’s like and how to become one!