Find an accredited online paralegal certificate or associate’s degree program at online trade schools and technical colleges across the U.S. Some schools offer accelerated and hybrid (classroom/online) program options. certificate and degree program options are available at some colleges.
Use the search application to connect with an online program, accredited in your state.
All programs are not available in all locations, use the search application to find your local options.
Colleges With Online Paralegal Training
- Miller-Motte College – Online Criminal Justice
- Daymar College – Online Criminal Justice
- Florida National University – Online Criminal Justice
- South College – Online Criminal Justice
- South University – Online Criminal Justice
Paralegal Training & Job Description
During your paralegal training program you’ll take courses such as:
- Legal research
- Corporate and international law
Paralegals help the attorney prepare for trial and will work on files, research relevant cases, and write reports. In some cases, the paralegal completes the entire case work.