Find an accredited Texas trade school or technical college with welding certificate training classes or welding technology associate’s degree programs. Use the welder program search application to connect with a welding trade school in Texas.
Texas Trade Schools with Welding Programs
Partner schools are accredited and have financial aid assistance for students who qualify.
- Lincoln Tech – Campus located in Grand Prairie, TX.
- STVT – Campus locations in Corpus Christi, San Antonio and Weslaco
- Tulsa Welding School – Campus location in Houston
Welder Training Information
- How long are welder training programs? Trade school welder training programs take 3 months to 2 years and the credit hours generally total between 18-40 depending on your trade school program. A certificate of specialization will take between 3 months to 1 year. An associate degree in welding technology is generally 2 years going full time, or 60 to 80 credit hours.
- What type of classes are in a welding associate’s degree program? A welding technology program will include classes such as physics, chemistry, blueprint reading, metallurgy, mechanical drawing, and shop math.
All Texas trade schools are not listed here, use the search application to find your local options.