Find trade schools in Connecticut with accredited plumber training programs. Learn about local schools and get information about their plumber training programs, campus locations, and financial aid assistance options.
Use the search application to find a plumbing trade school program near you in Connecticut.
Connecticut Trade Schools with Plumber Training Programs
- Porter & Chester – 1245 Dixwell Avenue, Hamden, CT 06514
- Porter & Chester – 470 Bank Street, New London, CT 06320
- Porter & Chester – 30 Waterchase Dr. Rocky Hill, CT 06067
- Porter & Chester – 670 Lordship Blvd. Stratford, CT 06615
- Porter & Chester – 881 Wolcott Street, Waterbury, CT 06705
Plumber Training Requirements
- Plumber Training Requirements: To enter a trade school program and train to become a licensed plumber you must be at least 16-17 and must have either a High School Diploma or GED. To get accepted into a program you’ll generally have to pass a basic math test. It’ll help you if you have some working knowledge of computers.
Connecticut Contractors License Info
- Connecticut Contractors License Info: “Connecticut differentiates between “major contractor” and “minor contractor”. A major contractor is licensed to work on institutional residences (care homes, jails, etc.), hotels/motels, multi-family residences, and other large sites. A minor contractor is licensed to work on private homes and small multi-family units. A license is needed if the job exceeds $200.00 for a single job or if the yearly work exceeds $1,000.00 total.” – How to Become a Plumber (& Plumber Job Description)