Purdue University Global is an accredited school that has online degree programs in a variety of career fields. Their mission: “provide greater access to affordable, world-class education”
They have a few types of courses to choose from; in the classroom, competency based and open college.
- Traditional classroom – Take interactive classes online or access onsite support and resources at one of our regional locations.
- Competency-based ExcelTrack™– Leverage your knowledge to move faster through courses and earn your degree sooner. Take unlimited courses per term for one flat tuition rate.
- Open College at Purdue Global – Access free and low-cost open, online resources to translate your work or life experiences into college credit at Purdue Global.”
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition Science
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Office Administration
- Associate of Applied Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Associate of Applied Science in Fire Science
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing – RN to BSN
Accreditation: Purdue Global is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) and committed to the highest standards. Specific programs hold additional industry-relevant approvals and accreditations.