National Polytechnic College is an accredited school located in Lakewood, California. They have vocational and degree programs in the skilled trade and medical career fields. Examples of their career training programs include HVAC technician, medical assistant, and phlebotomist.
Use the program search application to connect with a program near you.
Some of National Polytechnic College’s programs include:
- HVAC/r Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Lakewood CA. School Location
- 4105 South St. Lakewood, CA 90712
Accreditation and Approvals
- Institutional approval by the State of California (BPPE).
- National Polytechnic College is a private institution, approved to operate by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). Approval means compliance with state standards.
- Nationally accredited by ACCSC
- Accredited by the U.S. Department of Education (Title IV financial Aid).
- Approvals by government agencies including Veterans Affairs (GI BILL) and the Department of Homeland Security (SEVIS).