Kaplan University offers accredited online degree programs like online criminal justice, bachelor of science in early childhood administration, bachelors of science in nursing(RN-BSN) and certification training classes like certified coding specialist(CCS) or medical billing.
Online Degree Programs & Career Training Courses
“You can learn online, or at our ground locations where you can learn on campus, online, or a blend of both.”
- Online Criminal Justice Courses
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Administration
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing – RN to BSN
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition Science
- BS in Health and Wellness
- BS in Health Science
- Health Information Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Associate of Applied Science in Fire Science
- and more!
University Campus Locations
- Indianapolis, IN.
- Cedar Falls, IA.
- Cedar Rapids, IA.
- Davenport, IA.
- Des Moines, IA.
- Mason City, IA.
- Augusta, ME.
- Lewiston, ME.
- Hagerstown, MD.
- Rockville, MD.
- St. Louis, MO.
- Lincoln, NB.
- Omaha, NB.
- Milwaukee, WI.
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Chicago, IL.
- Minneapolis, MN.
Chicago location mapped.
Financial aid: is available to those who qualify, including student grants and student loans. Kaplan University also has military friendly online programs.
- Kaplan University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
- For more information, visit their website at hlcommission.org.